Due to the pandemic, we were unfortunately not able to offer our usual Pre-School Open Day to prospective parents. So instead we produced a ‘socially distanced’ video to let you see what we offer at The Old Station Nursery Pre-School.
Check out the full video below.
We wanted to make The Old Station Nursery a home away from home for children, a place where they really felt cared for, and where the individual needs of each child were supported.
What makes us so special?
- We set up the senior playgroup in 2004 and pride ourselves on our warm, friendly, home-from-home atmosphere We have a very low turnover of staff and this allows relationships to be built between children and staff and provides a continuity of care
- Our staff are well qualified, experienced and we maintain high standards by continuing with our in-house training on a regular basis.
- We have three beautiful spacious, bright, well equipped & maintained rooms, in the town’s original station
- We are registered & monitored by Social Services.
- We are also inspected by the ETI (Education Training Inspectorate). Please don’t be afraid to ask for our latest social services inspection report as we take great pride in maintaining the highest standards.
- We also provide well balanced, nutritional meals and snacks (morning & afternoon) that are prepared on-site by our cook, Sylvia, using fresh produce from the local butchers and greengrocer
- We maintain a close open partnership with our parents – ensuring that we offer feedback and support to families through newsletters and the My Nursery Pal app
- We offer a drop-off & pickups service to the two local schools, Dromore Central & St. Colman’s.
- We also offer wraparound care for parents who need it
We’ve put our heart and soul into this place. Let us help your child get the best possible start to their education and prepare them for primary school.
Government-funded pre-school applications open on 7th January 2021.
If you have any queries please contact Claire on 02892698689.