- 24-40 hours per week
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Nursery Assistant to join our ever expanding team. This role will be between 24 and 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday between the opening hours of 7.15am – 6.00pm. (Hours will vary).
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a safe, caring and welcoming environment for children and their families. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children, excellent communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Provide an exceptional level of care to children in the setting
- Create a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning and independence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of activities.
- Observing the progress of each child individually, making observational reports, evaluating the children’s progress, identify concerns.
- Ensure parents are kept up to date on their child’s progression
- Ensure you adhere to policies and procedures at all times
- Keep up to date with developments in early years care and attend appropriate training/courses for continued professional development
- Operate within the Minimum Standards as set out by the Health and Social Care Trust
- Complete daily risk assessments ensuring they are clean and in good condition
- Level 2 Diploma in Childcare, Learning & Development or equivalent.
- Experience working in a nursery setting.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications. Please see full job description for more information.
Email email@example.com for the application form & full job description. Closing date: Friday 6th October 2023.